Saturday, June 8, 2013

{KKS182} Paper-piecing


This weeks Kraftin' Kimmie challenge is Paper-Piecing! I love to piece parts of images with cute, small scale designer papers! 6x6 pads are perfect for this, as their patterns are smaller scale that 12x12 sheets. And we just happen to have 6x6 pads available in the KKS shop! I used Echo Park's Here and Now!
The stamp that I used is Lexi from the set Totally Tubular.

I pieced her kiddie pool and coloured the rest with copics, adding glitter to her hair, parts of her skin- I am thinking she is a little wet and the sun is refecting off her wet skin ;) and the pink lemonade. I also added glaze pen to the glass, straw, her hair flower and her eyes.


Check out the KKS blog for more inspiration, as well as details on our challenge, including this week's PRIZE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like me at our pool all week long! Adorable card GF!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE your card is sooo darn cute!! Love that green bow and your paper piecing is fabulous!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I want a little kiddie pool that looks like this....LOVE the polka dots!!